Silver or Gold hardware...

?

Do you prefer silver or gold hardware?

1. Silver

2. Gold

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just wondering, if you guys prefer the new silver hardware, esp. on the Epi bags or do you prefer the gold hardware?

2. I love the gold hardware.

3. i love the gold hardware, it's a very classic look =)

4. Gold..I used to think I prefer silver but since it's getting harder to get gold hardware..I love gold one..

5. I think the cooler epi colours ie. black, myrtille, green and lilac look great with silver hardware whereas the warmer colors ie., mandarin, red, and vanilla look better with gold...

6. :yes: I agree, but will switch to just silver if it turns out not to oxidise or flake.

7. GOLD!!!!!!

I'm glad I decided on my red epi speedy just in time, cuz when I called 866vuitton, I got the last 1 w/ the gold hardware!! YES!!:yahoo:

I was already just gonna buy the silver, because I liked the red speedy so much. But then when I learned there might be a few left in gold. That's when I called and they found me the last one. WHEW!! :sweatdrop:

Silver is ok. But gold is so pretty, classic...btw...I only wear gold jewelry, etc. Sooooooo, just my preference I guess.

Plus if I ever decide to add a lil cles/charm to my bag the hardware will match the pastilles, or a cles, etc.

But....I've been bad lately (bought some groom items) and my red speedy...I'm done now...BOO HOO, no pastilles for me. Oh well....

BUT,

The new "cannelle" color in the Alma looks awesome w/ the silver!!! But ya as far as red goes.....GOLD! That Alma is definitely on my list!!!:yes:

8. I would have to agree with you!!!!!!

9. Definitely GOLD. I only wear gold jewelry and never wear anything silver at all. So if Louis Vuitton did away with gold hardware . . . I would have to do away with Louis Vuitton! :wtf:

10. i agree with karman...all depends on the colors

11. It depends on the color but for most of them, gold.

12. Depends on the epi color but in general, I prefer gold.

13. Generally I prefer silver to gold, but I think that LV should stick with gold. To me LV = gold hardware, also it makes it easier to mix and match lines when everything has the same metal.

14. like you guys, i think it all depends on the color. i prefer the silver though and it will be great if it don't peel.

15. I think that it depends on the color, but I prefer the look of the gold.