Silver or Bronze? Take your pick for me please! :D

?

Which one is your pick?

1. The Silver Bowler Bag.

2. The Bronze Cotton Club Bowler.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pulled from the Idldb’s Family Portrait, I’m lusting this silver bowler bag and the bronze cotton club bowler. Which one should I get first?

[​IMG]

I want to know more about this Silver Bowler Bag too.. When was it released? How do you call it and how much does it retail? TIA! :biggrin:

Rica

2. My vote goes to the bronze CC bowler :yes:

3. My vote goes to the bronze cc bowler as well.:smile:

4. mine too! I don't like the first one sorry-I love bags with chains lol!;)

5. Just my own opinion, I thought the silver bowler looks a bit 'pale', it might be better in a different color, so between these 2, my vote goes to bronze CC bowler..

6. bronze bowler. :biggrin:

7. I'd pick the bronze cc bowler.

8. BRONZE all the way!

9. bronze

10. Bronze! :smile: I love metallics in general, and maybe the silver is more striking IRL, but IMO it seems a bit too white/silver to me... plus, I also love chain straps, and some hardware on a bag too give it some more oomph haha... good luck deciding! :smile:

11. Thanks guys! Then my heart will go for the bronze bowler! :biggrin: Thanks again! ;)

12. Congrats! The bronze is gorgeous. :yes:

13. I think the bronze would be more versatile. I'd go for the bronze!

14. The bronze used for the cotton club ligne is gorgeous! Both bags are beautiful, but I agree w/shmoo88 that the bronze is more versatile.

15. rica i vote the bronze cc because you already have the light silver reissue :smile: