SILVER MIROIR SPEEDY is here!! *PICS*

1. May I present my silver Miroir Speedy. :yahoo: It's a miracle that she's here because my regular LV had me way down on the list. :crybaby: But I scoured the country until I found this baby. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

M1.jpg M3.jpg M5.jpg
  2. Congrats Kathy, the bag looks hot! You're so lucky to locate her as well, wear her in good health :smile:

3. It looks fabulous and you carry it so well. :yes:

Congratulations! It looks amazing!:yahoo:

4. Thanks MissL & Pink! I know that I'm lucky to find one.

5. Congrats ---it looks FAB on you....I love the contrast between the black jacket and the silver..GREAT purchase:yahoo:

6. Congrats.

7. kathy now help me find a gold papillon!!! :graucho:

8. congrats!! fab bag....

9. Thanks shalomjude. I will probably be wearing the bag with dressier jeans. A black pants suit might be good with it too, or maybe my black LV shawl.

10. You want it, you've got it. :graucho: I'll check it out tomorrow.Is that what you're having problems with on customer relations??

11. once again Miss D, you look great with your bag!!! outfit's smashing!

12. It's not just that kathy, I've been having a problem trying to get a descent SA through customer relations for awhile now, but I've had a little luck with this nice girl named Cynthia, but as far as the miroir collection goes, they act as if it's top secret so I don't even ask about it.:rolleyes:

13. the bag looks great ! congrats!

14. you look hot as usual! I love it with your pair of jeans!

15. Aww congrats! I can't wait till Christmas for mine!!