Silver miroir pochette

I'm guessing it's got about the capacity of the epi stretch pochette.. anyways, it kind of looks like a chocolate bar to me so I'm not sure if I'm going to get this !

Lvbabydoll said:
You don't HAVE to buy it. Just keep your name down in case...and as for the size, it's about the size of the Epi pochette.
I thought it was more like a Perfo Plate, I hope it holds as much as the Epi Pochette. Good to know.
My sa told me they charge you for it when it arrives, but once you see the item you can cancel the charge & credit back you credit card if you don't want it.

Hmmm....I posted up a pic before....lemme see if I can dig it up again.... et voila!

LV.mirror.pochette.JPG

I personally don't htink it's worth it, cuz i don't like how it only has the "inventeur" plate and no monograms....I'd buy it if it had the same vinyl canvas as the other miroir bags

taco said:
I thought it was more like a Perfo Plate, I hope it holds as much as the Epi Pochette. Good to know.
My sa told me they charge you for it when it arrives, but once you see the item you can cancel the charge & credit back you credit card if you don't want it.

My SA told me for sure the Epi Pochette. Since they call it just "pochette" and not "plate" or "cles" they have to make it a bit bigger. :yes:

Can anyone read what is says on the pochette? I think there are clearer pictures of the lettering on an auction for a VIP miroir card holder:

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON MIROIR CARD HOLDER SHOW FW 2007 RARE VIP (item 120022173111 end time Aug-25-06 14:50:56 PDT)

I see "Louis Vuitton Inventeur" and...something something "PARIS". That's all O.o

I called the SA to put my name on the wait list for the silver pochette! I can't wait until December 1st or whenever...hopefully they won't discontinue these before it's my turn.

I'm falling in love with this bag now...looks great in pics, hopefully it looks just as great in pics. My boyfriend approves so that's a good sign. It probably won't hold much, but I don't carry much. Wallet, cell phone, cles, card holder, lip gloss are all I need.

Thanks guys! ;)

Edit: Oh blah! It SAYS on the auction what the card holder says..."Depose en France et a l'Etranger LOUIS VUITTON Inventeur 101, avenue des Champs Elysees, PARIS"

Yes it seems to have the same inscription and material, the pochette is without any monogram it's soft flat as the card holder. Is this card holder will be available? Anyone knows?

Rebecca orJohn might know!