Silver miroir pochette

1. I went to the LV counter today and asked about the special editions coming out in Fall/Winter and only the Miroir line caught my eye. The silver bags are sooo nice, however, the papillon/alma/speedy are either too large in size or too large in the price tag for me :p

I was thinking of putting my name on the wait list for the pochette...but I'm not sure if it will fit much? The SA told me that it's much smaller than a regular sized canvas pochette, so I don't know if it's even worth getting. :sad:

I have a question--usually, if you put your name on the waiting list, and it's your turn and the bag arrives, do you HAVE to buy the bag?

Also, she told me that the miroir line is a pvc canvas dipped in something...?

2. You don't HAVE to buy it. But, on the flip side you could put your name down then it will sell out. I doubt that will happen to the Miroir pochette but, it happens.

3. Dont worry, you don't have to buy it.

4. what did the Miroir look like. Is in the sliver metallic color?

5. You don't HAVE to buy it. Just keep your name down in case...and as for the size, it's about the size of the Epi pochette.

6. Ok, I'll go back to the store on Friday to put my name on the wait list--does anyone know whether or not this pochette will get scratched easily....? It looks so prone to scratches.

-- This is a special/limited edition?

7. I would think that it would be fairly prone to getting scratched up. But that is just my line of thinking.

8. I'm really not sure. It'll probably be similar in feeling to the vernis line but I can't be sure.
    I guess we'll all have to find out together on this one ;)

9. Can't wait to see the pictures, I haven't seen any of the sneak peaks at all! How am I missing them?

10. Just do a search on here with the keyword "Miroir" and there are a bunch of pictures people have posted.

11. I agree with the others. Keep your name on the list just in case. You never know, you might fall in love with it and have to have it!

12. You might not like it...since it's extremely flat won't fit much at all..

13. Thanks so much! Not sure if I like it, I think it's one of I will have to see. I think my mom is going to love the gold.

14. I doubt the pochette will fit much. It looks flat, does not have expansion panels on it and the material doesn't look like it stretches. I think I just talked myself out of it.