Silver Miroir Papillon & Icons Book

1. I was the last one in the store last night looking at the Miroir Collection and I was the first one to pick up this baby this morning!!!! I didn't think I would be getting one since they didn't call me (I just decided to go there last night and the SA told me that the bag I was looking at was "my bag")...
    :yahoo:

this was taken at the store last night
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Loooovely bag!! Congrats!!! Do you know how many your store ended up getting???

Love the Icon book too!!

3. ohh so pretty..congrats!!! did I cong book come with the bag?? or you can just pick it up in store?

4. Very nice, congrats!

5. Congrats!:yahoo:

6. Congrats!

Now to my satisfy curiosity...was the first picture taken in the Valley Fair boutique?

7. I have no idea how many my store got...but they didn't get much. They didn't get the pap in gold. They did not get any keepall's or alma's. Every single miroir bag they did get was placed in a new home by this morning.

8. Congrats.

9. I wish the book came with the bag! I picked it up at the store, it was less than $20. And it has really pretty pictures

10. The first picture was taken at Stanford.

11. why was the book so cheap? It looks pretty. I got the same purse! I'm going to pick it up now...

12. Congratulation! The bag is so gorgeous!!!

13. LOL, I feel like we are adopting kittens!

14. Congrats. :yahoo: Your Pap is gorgeous. I love it. :love:

15. congrats, its TDF! Are we going to see modeling picures?? :graucho: