Silver GH -- yes or no?

?

Are you gonna get a silver GH bag?

1. Heck yeah!

2. Heck no!

3. Maybe. I'll need to see it first.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. There have been numerous threads about silver GH, but no polls that I could find. Now that we know silver GH is definitely happening this fall, are you gonna do it? :graucho:

And feel free to elaborate what colors/styles you're interested in!

2. Heck yeah. :woohoo: I have been waiting for the Silver GH to come out. I am so excited. :yahoo:

3. does anyone know if the giant hobo will be out in silver gh?

4. I voted "maybe, will have to see it...."

I have always loved silver and prefer it to gold, so I can't wait to see it IRL!! I'm betting in certain color combos it's going to be :drool:

5. ITA. I need to see it, but it could look stunning with certain color combos.

6. Girlie, i think it is going to look stunning with Blue or Plomb.:drool:

7. I agree.... I'm going to have to see it IRL. There will probably be stand out colors with it.

I prefer silver tone jewelry to gold tone, so I think I'll go for it... So we will see.

8. Or violet. :yes:

9. absolutely yes! does anyone know in what colours and styles silver GH will be in? many thanks
    matches all my jewellery they are all platinum & white gold.

10. absolutely yes! does anyone know in what colours and styles silver GH will be in? many thanks
    matches all my jewellery they are all platinum & white gold.:yahoo:

11. heck yeh! i loved the gold GH and i cant wait to see the silver.

12. Heck yeah! Although, I guess I should see it IRL first... I want something violet or some shade of green.

13. I'm a Maybe too. I already have a GH bag (Natural Brief), so I'm not overly anxious about getting another one...even if it's in silver. If I see one IRL and it looks incredible, I'll decide then! (perhaps something in red or black)

I *was* gonna order a Violet Work with silver GH, but decided against the silver GH at the last minute and just put myself on the list for a Violet Work with regular hardware. Since I am going to lug my work stuff in it, I don't want it to be too heavy.

14. Ooohhhhh, I like the idea of sliver with plomb! :drool: :drool::drool:

15. This will be cute in silver GH

[​IMG]