Silver Dentelle Speedy *Photomania*

1. So I went overboard with the pictures this time. But I wanted to capture the total package that is the Dentelle Speedy, just in case some of you were on the fence about it. For me, I totally jumped the fence and I think this bag is an incredible, wearable piece of art. It's an acquired taste but I :heart: it the more I look at it. And for some reason, I actually WANT the infamous Speedy Sag on this one; I don't know why I hated it on the Damier. Lastly, to answer my dilemma from the last thread, yes, I'm keeping Ms. Fuschia too :yes:.
    Without further adieu, grab your popcorn. Ladies and gents, presenting Ms. Silver Dentelle Speedy...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. my super speedies :heart:
    [​IMG]
    pardon the dirty mirror!! =\
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gorgeous bag and your pics are awesome! I agree with you that it is truly a work of art. Thanks for the entertainment and congrats!!!

6. great pictures! I looks fantastic on you.

7. Gorgeous bag, congrats!

8. You take the best pictures! The speedy looks great on you! I'm glad you're keeping both. Congrats!

9. I love your photos! better then in real! you look adorable with the speedy, congrats and wear in good health!

10. The dentelle speedy looks absolutely stunning on you, many congrats!

11. They're all cute on you.

12. Beeeautiful pics ichelle!
    You look great!

I duno, I'm still on the fence abou the dentelle speedy...:shrugs: Maybe it takes more time to grow on me, just like the lace is 'growing' over the canvas hehe...

13. gorgeous!
    i love all of your modeling pics!
    it looks fabulous, especially the treated leather!

14. congrats! so happy for you that you were able to keep both!

15. It looks amazing on you!!! Congrats!

Im still on the fence about the dentelle bags, but I think i'll get a wallet (pochette or ludlow) down the road.....