Silver Bottega Veneta

:yes: This style is from the upcoming Fall/Winter collection.

It's wrinkled nappa leather, which is quite cute! This style is also replicated on the men's jackets, which are sooooo yummy!!

Go check out Ferro IRL if you can. It's just amazing! :tender:

So it is like washed or treated lambskin? Did you see it at a boutique, uclaboi? It`s from the upcoming fall collection, right?

I think it is washed and slightly wrinkled (for the nappa, at least). I saw both the messenger bag and the wallet from F/W. I also saw the Ferro color on a karung wallet with a bronze color interior. Yum!

This is a pic of a Ferro messenger bag for reference.

Fero.jpg

Isn't it just TDF?? :tender:

Without a doubt. I'm speechless. I'm in love. I want to cry

:yes: This style is from the upcoming Fall/Winter collection.

It's wrinkled nappa leather, which is quite cute! This style is also replicated on the men's jackets, which are sooooo yummy!!

Go check out Ferro IRL if you can. It's just amazing! :tender:

I`ve just come back from a local retailer who has women`s BV in stock and saw a Sloane in Ferro! This color is amazing!

Saw this sailor`s bag as well but didn`t like it too much in intrecciato and I`m not a friend of this new greenish brown color, either.

But I have to check out this messenger bag!

I`ve just come back from a local retailer who has women`s BV in stock and saw a Sloane in Ferro! This color is amazing!

Saw this sailor`s bag as well but didn`t like it too much in intrecciato and I`m not a friend of this new greenish brown color, either.

But I have to check out this messenger bag!

But the color Ferro, it is not really silver is it? More like grey?

Someone said it looked like gunmetal and I think that describes it best. It doesn`t have too much silvery sparkle in it but still looks like satinized or something to give it a metallic-like finish...

:yes:

uclaboi described it as "gunmetal", and that would be the best word to describe it I think. Almost like a matte silver? Not dead grey.