Silly to have a mono 25 and a mono 30 speedy?

1. thoughts?
  2. Nope. I just got a 30 a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it! Since my 25 has a beautiful patina to it now, I use that when it rains. I'm glad I have both.
  3. Yeah, I think it is, I mean now, that a Damier and Damier Azur one is the same price, why not get one of those?
  4. No - I have the mono 25 (just got it) and after reading about everyone's 30's in here I would love to have the 30 too. I wouldn't give up my 25 though because I love it SO much. Just would also love to have the 30 for outings where I need to carry more. Not silly at all.
  5. Why not have one in Damier and one in Mono?
  6. I think they're very different bags. I got my first speedy, a mono 25 a few months ago, and I wouldn't be opposed to getting a mono 30 in the future. Damier's not my style and the MC speedy has too much hardware for me. I will probably get a graffiti speedy 30 instead of a regular mono speedy though.
  7. Not silly at all. I want to get a 30 and I already have a 25.
  8. i had both a 25 and 30 but found the 30 to have easier access... I offloaded the 25 to my mum.. hahaha
  9. NOT silly
    i have a mono 30, and a cerises 25
    and i just bought a damier 30 last month
    i'm planning on getting a azur 25/30 soon
  10. Personally, I'd rather get one in a different pattern, but it doesn't matter if you want to get one in the same pattern..just depends on what you'll be carrying etc. It's a personal choice.
  11. No, not silly. I special ordered the Damier Speedy 25 about two years ago. Later, I realised that I should have ordered the 30 instead. So, when LV came out with the Damier Speedy 30 in 2006 as part of the regular line, I bought it!!! (I also own a Mono Speedy 30.) However, I think the 25 is too small for me, so maybe I'll get around to selling it someday... but it's still cute!!!
  12. well, as long as you have a use for both bags, it is not silly. personally, i would prefer to get speedies of different designs like a damier or mono or mini lin but not 2 different sizes of the same pattern.
  13. I would own bolth.
  14. Silly? NO! They are so different...really ( I own 8 speedy's - just counted them thanks to another thread).
  15. No! I have mono speedy: 25 & 30, damier 30, MC white ( of course 30 ), Cerises & waiting for my Azur 30. I believe Mono Speedy won't be old fashion