Silly question: directions to BalNY?

1. Hello ladies,

I'm going to be in NYC this weekend, and I was wondering whether it's possible to get from Penn Station to BalNY on the subway. I looked on the NY Transit map, and it looks like the store is pretty far from a subway stop (especially on what is predicted to be the coldest weekend in a while!). What do y'all think?

2. Since it's supposed to be super cold this weekend, I would recommend taking a cab; it's not too far from Penn station to BalNY so it wouldn't be very expensive. If you would rather take the subway, then you can take the C or E to 23rd street (1 stop from Penn Station). Then it's about a 5-10 minute walk to BalNY, which is on 22nd between 10th and 11th ave. Have fun in NYC! I'm might go to BalNY this weekend too, so maybe I'll see you there :yes:
  3. you can also locate 23 street if you happen to be on the east side or middle of lower manhattan. take M23 towards West side. get off at 10th av.
    good luck!!
    if you go w/ friends...def take a cab. subway is not that cheap if add up.
  4. I'm going to NY next weekend and a trip to Bal is definately on the agenda - my hotel is in midtown and I'm definately taking a cab - us Calif. girls don't do cold weather all that well ... at least this one doesn't. About how far is it from Park and 34thish?
  5. Thanks ladies! I had to cut my trip short on account of work, so it's looking less and less likely that I'll be able to go. Boo! But Philadelphia's so close to NYC, maybe I can make a special trip up there another weekend---perhaps we can even set up a TPF meet!