silly question but...are you guys still loving you coffer?

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
seems like the coffer talk has died down a little! but are you guys still loving it? should one even consider buying it now? i saw the white color they made for this season and it is TDF! what are your thoughts :smile:!

I have the cream colored one! I have not used it yet. ITs funny today I saw a black coffer on a very stylish woman , I think it was the new longer strap style and it looked great . I will have to take my baby out soon. I have only seen this bag on 2 women yet. Strange. Women here like LV and coach. But yes I think you should purchase the bag its so soft and creamy...lol

I'm thinking of getting one - anyone want to share their thoughts on what it's like? Is it easy to get in and out of? Are the big pockets practical? I carry a lot of devices like iPod and PDA - would the pockets on the front be suitable for that?

I def think you could fit a pda and you iPod in the pockets.. I'm so inlove with mine, it's almost scary. The leather wears beautifully, and it's big enough for all the things I need on an everyday basis.

In mine, I carry:
Creative Zen V+ mp3 player (small..)
Wallet
Filofax
Handlotion
Lip Balm
Wool socks
Cell Phone
Bottle of water
Sunglasses
Gloves
Umbrella
Hairbrush

Hmm, I sure carry alot. I didn't really know that till I saw it all lined up.

And it's so easy to carry!!!

No, not really.. but mind you that some of the items are mini, like the umbrella, the socks and the hairbrush:P

Of course it's not excactly light when I carry it, but since I use the messanger strap, I haven't had any trouble.. Hope it stays that way!!

i'm loving mine still. the leather becomes softer with use and it's quite a unique design that isnt boring. the pockets are great for keys and phone.

silje - did you trade in your suede coffer ?

Yes, I just did... I know it's crazy, but my SO NEEDED a bag (LV Dersou), and a friend of ours had bought that and wanted the coffer for his girlfriend, so I completely sacrifized myself.

And believe me, IT HURTS:crybaby:

On the other hand - I've already put another coffer in my shoppingbag at N-A-P!! It will be bought, and I actually made som money selling/trading my coffer.

And my darling is soooo happy! (I know, I feel like I've bought him, but he was the one who gave it too me ITFP, so he'll help me with this one) It's worth it!

I say yes, but you might want to wait a while more. I've been in love with it since it came out, and I still love it, so I will keep wearing it till it's worn out:wlae: Just make sure it fits your wardrobe!