Silly me - I am going to make an LV scrapbook page!

1. Hehe..
    One of my hobbies is scrapbooking...mainly of friends/family, fun times...then I got to thinking, why not devote a page to handbags...namely LV? And to make it even more fun, I was at Michael's craft store the other day and they had background pages that resembled Damier Azur! (more grayish and blue than cream and blue but close enough) I thought I'd take some modeling pics of me and my bags, pics of bags by themselves..and cut out LV ads from Vogue..even use the receipt holders that LV gives me when I make a purchase. Am I nuts to think this will be a unique craft? LOL :shame:

2. well it might resemble the LV catalogue, but I think all ur girlfriends will be oohing and aahing over it! U should scan n upload it wen ur done!

3. I think that will be really cute! You love LV - a great idea to devote a page to it!!!

4. what a cute idea!!! definitely do it~ heeh and take pics when you're done LOL

5. I thinks that's cute it'd be like the ultimate LV superbible I'd love to see it when your done

6. ^^ItA great idea id love to see it too!!

7. That's a great idea ... I'd love to see it too when you're finished!

8. How neat! Be sure to post pics when you get done. It think it sounds very creative!:tup:

9. that would be really cool. Can't wait for the pics!!! :yes:

10. Great idea. It will be so fun to look back at in 20 or 30 years!! :tup:

11. Why silly? Cute! Great idea :smile: Don't forget to post pics!

12. That would be really a cute idea! I can't wait to see it!

13. Only bad thing is, I keep buying/selling/buying more...this might expand to more than 1 page!

14. Can't wait to see this! please post when done!

15. My mother, sister and I LOVE scapbooking as well.

I've never thought about making an LV page. I think it is a wonderful idea. :okay:

Do post pics when you are finished, I would love to see how it turns out.