Silky Foundation???

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I have been using Giorgio Armani's LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION and its by far the BEST foundation I have ever used.

At about $60 a bottle, which lasts me 2-3 months...its gets pretty pricey. :sad:

Does any 1 know of any other "SILKY" formulas besides Armani's I can probably try thats a little cheaper?

Drug store might be ok too if theres one close to this!!!

Anything else a tad cheaper will work.

IF I cant find one then I guess I'll just stick with this one altho its expensive!

Or I can use a cheaper-similar one daily,and use the Armani on special occasions.

Please help anyone! Or let me know what type of foundation you use and how u like it.

I have oily/combin skin and I like GOOD coverage.

I too have found this foundation to be the best I have ever tried. I don't know of any other that is this natural looking, so I guess we have to splurge!

when i just read the title thread i thought u wanted a recommendation.. teehe and IMMIDEATLY i was about to type aramini then i saw what u wrote..

sorry but i think thats the best one ut there. teehee. i LOVE ITTT

I want to try it too now! I looked it up online to find the fairest color (which seems to be nr.2) and I cannot find it on ebay. Anyone knows any other places to get it shipped to Europe? :flowers: