Sigrid Olsen bags?

1. Anybody ever hear of her? My friend's MIL just bought one of her bags at Nordstrom's and is raving about what a fantastic bag it is and my friend (nor I) have ever heard of this woman. She bought it at Nordstrom's.

Anybody know her stuff?
  2. Yeah I have one of their bags which I got from Norstroms. They are pretty nice and good value for the money.
  3. I have a bag that I got at half price, and the leather is amazing. Much better than any of the Chloe bags I've looked at. I wouldn't pay full price as I think they cost too much given their country of origin (China), but on sale, they're a good deal. I doubt I'll buy anymore though since some of the designs I like are lambskin, and it's a leather I try to avoid.
  4. So-are her bags only sold at Nordstrom's or can you buy them at other places?
  5. I've seen them at TJMaxx and they appear to be well made and are beautiful bags. Some are unusually pretty colors. There have been a time or two that I have been tempted.
  6. I have several and the leather is very soft. She usually does clothing, but got into handbags about 2 years ago. You can find them at Macys, Dillards, Parisian etc. They aren't usually over a couple hundred dollars-buy them on sale.:yes:
  7. Sigrid olsen is getting a bit bigger than what it was a few years ago... good quality leather bags... it's a brand that Liz Claiborne owns.

They range from 200-300's I think.
  8. I don't anything about the brand, but there is a small shop in Montgomery Mall. I didn't realize they sold bags as well as clothes (which, BTW, I thought looked well-made, conservative-with a hint of trendiness). Anyway, I was just browsing and not buying, but I thought it was such a nice shop that I signed up for their e-mail list.
  9. Hi Denise: I buy her clothes because they fit me well. I went to a boutique of her's in Dallas this weekend and bought a sweater. The SA wrapped up the sweater and tied a little keychain that you can slip a driver's license into, etc. as a gift on top. I thought that was really nice. I haven't looked at it closely but it looks nicely made.