Signature tote/LV bucket

1. How many own this bag [​IMG] and the LV petite bucket?

is the coach tote just a bulky under your arm?
  2. I've tried that bag over my shoulder [and own the lovely LV petit bucket] and it didn't seem bulky to me. The bucket has a hard/solid bottom and the tote doesn't, so that might be part of the bulky feeling from the bucket.
  3. Just bought this bag, because it felt so nice and lightweight. Haven't used it yet, so I can't be much help. Also I've never tried a LV... but I love this tote :smile:
  4. They are quite different. The petit bucket has straps that can be shortened or lengthened as needed it has a patch pocket and a zip pocket and it comes with a pouch that is attached by a chain,but can be removed.You do need to be careful with the leather on it though. It's a classic and will always be in style. The Coach tote is slighty more east west so easier to find things. There is no need to worry about the rain with this bag as they don't seem to show any damage if they get wet. They are both wonderful bags and nice and light. I think it's a matter of what you prefer and your budget. Good luck with either choice.
  5. not bulky, its more flexible due to a soft bottom. but i personally prefer bags with leather butts lol
  6. Thank you, In fact that is the reason i'm asking, i've had the petite bucket and didnt care for it. I didnt want to make the mistake of getting this and having the same issue.
  7. Otherwise thank you for the input. I'm not close to a coach store so it makes it hard to try stuff on....
  8. I've been meaning to post this pic for you. I hope you still find his helpful. Did you received your coach scribble yet? I wore the scribble all spring/summer. I occasionaly use the petite bucket, too bulky for me. I'm about 5ft 105 lbs. This fall,, the gold sig stripe is my favorite! Good luck and let us know if you get the sig stripe tote
  9. thank you for the pc! No, my scribble hasnt arrived as of yet. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.
    Like you I think its going to be a sumer bag.