Signature Stripe Reversible tote question

1. Do you think the Signature Stripe Reversible tote in khaki/white patent is strictly for spring/summer? I live in Atlanta where we're not having a severe winter but it's still pretty cold. I've seen a few ladies carrying the khaki/chocolate and the khaki/gold but not the white.:yes: I love my new bag and I'm anxious to carry it!!

2. ^i'm in atlanta, too...and i would see no problem carrying the khaki/white right now! it's definately not strictly a spring or summer bag. i just don't think everybody has switched from winter bags yet.

3. I don't think it's a strictly spring/summer bag....go ahead and carry it!!

4. Thanks for your input!

It's my first Coach, too! I :heart: it!

5. Well, there is a color called "winter white" right? So it must be alright. :yes:

6. ok.. This question may make you laugh at my ignorance, I'm fairly new to coach (this is my first post <:shame: ) But why do they call it a "reversible" tote? I've only seen this bag online and it doesn't seem to be reversible in the true sense of the word.
    Thanks!
    Marilee

7. first off, welcome to tpf marliee!

it is technically reversible- you then have the creed on the outside...but it looks pretty tacky when you do...

8. Thanks Kallison :yes:
    Is the reverse side just the plain lining with the creed showing? if so.... hmmmmm, not my style either.

9. I want to start carrying my punch tote but I was feeling silly because it is snowing so bad here! Maybe I'll start carrying it!

10. I think you can carry bags from that line all-year round! :yes: