Signature Multi Stripe

I saw this bag today, it looks so much better IRL. The Coach online photo doesn't do it justice. I think I'm going to buy this bag tomorrow:yes:
Which bag is nicer Katie , the shoulder tote much like the reversible striped totes of the past or the one with one white trap that is slouchy and with the gold heavier hardware for $338.00? It is about 20 dollars or so more. A bit heavier. Thanks!!!
:heart:

Which bag is nicer Katie , the shoulder tote much like the reversible striped totes of the past or the one with one white trap that is slouchy and with the gold heavier hardware for $338.00? It is about 20 dollars or so more. A bit heavier. Thanks!!!
:heart:
I bought the Demi yesterday and tried out all of the bags in the Sig Multi Stripe collection and the one with the one white strap, the slouchy, heavier tote, is INCREDIBLE. So comfy and fits on your shoulder perfect!

Rainbow - I liked the shoulder tote with the single white strap, it fit on the shoulder very comfortably. The s/a let me put all my stuff in it and it was not heavy at all.
Respectfully, KatieB:smile:

I love this new line! I want the shoulder tote. But did anyone notice the pictures online . . . how about half of them appear to have different colors in the stripe than the other half? Do you think that is true to color? Or are they all really the same and Coach's online pictures aren't that great?

Lalabelle, I noticed the same thing. The green on the multi function tote looks much darker and on some the green looks real yellowish. IRL the green is like a lime green and the other colors on all the bags were the same. I'm looking at the shoulder tote too. It seems like a fun bag and the bright colors say spring and summer. :supacool: