signature duffle or gigi clay leather

1. please someone help me choose i like both but cant decide on one. help would be greatly appreciated TIA.:tup:
  2. I have the clay GIGI and its gorgeous....The color is very different and its a change of pace....the bag is fabulous.
  3. I have a signature duffle and they come out all the time. I think the Clay GiGi is a special bag and if you have the chance to get one then i would get that.
  4. thanks legacyprincess. does it get scratcjed easily???
  5. I don't own a Clay bag, so I can't really give you as accurate info as the owners, but I always liked the color until I saw tons of clay legacy wallets at the outlet. Frankly, I thought they looked awful. So many scratches. Of course, they'd been manhandled, etc.
  6. I have a clay shoulder bag. It does get scratched pretty easily, but I like it with scratches and the scratches smooth out over time and blend into the leather. Get the clay gigi!
  7. Get the clay gigi, it does scratch but it blends well just like lvdreamer said....get the gigi.
  8. oohh I really love the look of clay Gigi.. can't afford her right now tho.. :crybaby:
  9. I love all things legacy so I say get the Gigi!!
  10. I want the Gigi - so get one! :tup:

P.S. If you don't mind getting the turnlock replaced there's a few on eBay for 1/2 of retail price.
  11. I am in the minority I guess but I don't like the clay color at all. :tdown: The scratches and scuffs just make me like it even less.. but it is your bag and you need to get what you love and makes you happy.. good luck! :tup:
  12. I love the clay color. I would totally go for it if you don't mind the how easily it scratches.