Signature Cotton at Macy's

1. I was at Macy's today and they were unpacking their denim and chocolate signature Carlys and puting them on display. I know a lot of people wanted them to arrive before then end of friends and family. I didn't see what styles they had becuase there were so many boxes - but they had demis, pouches, wallets, wristlets, large carlys - and more!!
  2. what store is this shoulderbabies?
  3. Macy's at Pembroke Lakes Mall - Pembroke Pines Florida. It's not a big Macy's so I imagine it's not the only one to get them!
  4. Oh - I don't know if anyone's mentioned this -but the cotton signature pouch was made with the nice handle and the double rings just like the regualr carly - whereas the leather and signature carly pouches have plain handles. It's a nicer touch.
  5. Come to think of it, I ran in to get something else last night, and the register in the Coach section had a bunch of boxes around it and sensor tags on the counter.......praying that's what it was and that they'll be out tomorrow or Sunday because I need to return something anyway!!
  6. Do you know if they have the large sig carly? In khaki/Gold or saddle?
  7. And I just looked on and they don't have the cotton sig stuff on there anymore... :sad:

Umm wow that was quick... I called that macys you posted about and ALL their CARLYS are sold out!!!
  8. I went to the Macy's in Atlanta on Thursday and they didn't have the Cotton bags yet. Actually the SA didn't know what I was talking about!:confused1: I went to one of my Macy's in Michigan today and the SA said hopefully they'll have them tomorrow!!! i think that means they're in the back of the store??!!
  9. No way!!!
  10. Macy's in Swansea, MA had two medium denim carlys, two medium chocolate carly's, one large denim carly, at least 2 chocolate and 2 denim demi carly's and one of each wristlet.
    This was as of 4:00 today..

And they HAD a khaki/saddle medium carly but my friend bought it :smile:
  11. Does anyone know if the Bay Area Macy's and Bloomingdales brought out the new cotton stuff this weekend??? Tomorrow's the last day and I really want a new denim wristlet!