Signature bag with MbyMJ purchase at Saks

1. Just got this email. Buy $350 or more of MbyMJ women's apparel and get a signature handbag with purchase. Enter code MBMBAG at checkout.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Entry.jsp

Wonder what bag it is???

2. i was wondering about that, too. there's no pic anywhere. what is the 'signiture handbag'??

3. [​IMG]

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446167101&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306421727&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1184675917505&SECSLOT=TR-GET+A+MARC+BY+MARC+JACOBS+GIFT

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Special Offer

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]YOUR GIFT FROM MARC Receive this washed corduroy hobo bag* with your $350 purchase of Marc by Marc Jacobs women's apparel. Signature style has a distressed leather trim, front flap pockets and snap-tab closure. Cotton. 15"W X 11"H X 5 1/2"D. Imported. Just enter promo code: MBMBAG at checkout.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SHOP MARC BY MARC JACOBS[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]*ONLY ONE PROMOTIONAL CODE MAY BE USED PER ORDER. Offer valid at Saks.com through Monday, July 30, 2007 at 11:59pm(ET) or while supplies last. Please enter promotional code: MBMBAG at checkout. Purchase must contain $350 or more of Marc by Marc Jacobs women's apparel. This purchase excludes shipping, taxes, gift-wrap. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. This offer is not transferable.[/FONT]

Additional Information
    Gift wrap not available for this item.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$0.00 0447785440346[/FONT]

4. glad I didn't order it to see what it was...I have the Faridah in embossed leather can't say I enjoy the cord one at all though...

5. hk318 - thanks for the pic! it really helps to see what it is. marc jacobs or not, the bag def. isn't my taste..

6. Oh no! LOL I just posted this as a new thread. I had just logged on and didn't see that somebody posted it until just now. Do any of you know how to get a mod to close a thread???