Signature Backpack

1. My mom carries a really hideous looking generic black leather backpack with organizational features on the front. I'm dying to get her something cute for X-mas and these two bags seem to fit the bill. Does anyone have the signature backpack? I'm looking to get the black one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you do have one does it have good organizational compartments that a 75 yr old woman could easily access? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. The second back pack can be a bit difficult to get in and out of with that closure.

3. I have both those backpacks... The large one in black/black and the small one in black/silver (and sold my khaki/doe one a little while ago).

The only "organizational compartments" inside these is a small zippered pocket and two small open pockets (for cell, etc). The smaller one has a zipper on the backside of the backpack too.

I really don't know which one would be better for a 75 year old... the large backpack is pretty stiff and big. I haven't had any problems getting in and out of either of the bags.

4. Thanks Maya that helps.

5. Let me know what you decide to get!!

I know at my Coach outlet there are a lot of leather backpacks in different colors... maybe one of those would be a good fit for her? It'd be nice and soft...

6. I have the larger one in black. It is so durable and easy to get in and out of. I have had it for roughly 7 years and it looks like new. Although, i haven't actually used it in a long time. However, I refuse to get rid of it because it is a greatly made and very functional bag.