Sign of Spring! Love this yellow Treesje bag!

1. treesje.jpg
  2. very cute!

3. I love all the blues and yellows Treesje is introducing this spring. The yellow is especially gorgeous!

4. Nice! I love bright colors!

5. I heard Treesje was coming out with some great bags for spring and I have to agree! I'm not particularly a fan of structured-looking styles but I love sunshine-y yellow!!

6. I LOVE Treesje leather!!!!!!!!!!! So super soft!

7. Very pretty...looks like sunshine.

8. Love yellow bags...I really like this one!

9. aw it does :shame:

10. This is gorgeous. I've never heard of Treesje before, but I really like how this bag looks vaguely Zac Posen-ish in the structure.

11. I like the idea of a yellow bag for Spring. :tup:

12. These bags are cute! Does anyone have a Treesje? Thoughts?

13. :heart:did I mention my favorite color is yellow...sigh:love:

14. Oooo it's very Springy!

15. i also found this one that looks adorable and seems to be the same color, only slouchier and with a very cool braided handle:

http://store.treesje.com/product.asp?productid=422281

Hudson - Citrus
    $595.00
    From our Fall 2008 pleated family, the Hudson is the new standard for perfectly sized, perfectly fashionable hobo bags. With a braided handle, Italian gold hardware, zipper detail and fold-over magnetic closure, it not only holds all your belongings, but gives an amazing silhouette and functionality to the bag. With an inside zipper pocket and cell phone holder, you will never be digging around again. The Hudson is a must have for the weekend warrior!

l:14 x h:13 x d:7

hudsontreesje.jpg