Jimmy Choo sign me up for the Choo bordeaux patent club!!!

Hey Stinam: Great minds must think alike, huh? It's too funny that we both are on the trail of those bordeaux patent shoes!

Hey Wicked: I didn't mean in any way to take away from your Riki. That bordeaux patent Choo bag is gorgeous, no matter what the size! I was looking for a tote that would be good for work and play, so I went with the Ramona, but it was a close call deciding between the two. I'm sort of in a "big bag" phase right now, and I liked the pop/high-impact of the Ramona. But I'm glad you're happy with your Riki. :flowers:

Cosmopolitan said:
Hey Wicked: I didn't mean in any way to take away from your Riki. That bordeaux patent Choo bag is gorgeous, no matter what the size! I was looking for a tote that would be good for work and play, so I went with the Ramona, but it was a close call deciding between the two. I'm sort of in a "big bag" phase right now, and I liked the pop/high-impact of the Ramona. But I'm glad you're happy with your Riki. :flowers:

Oh--I wasn't offended or thinking that you were taking away from my Riki! You're so sweet for clarifying. I was just throwing it out there to people who are debating between sizes that the Riki isn't a tiny bag. I LOVE big bags too--so I was really surprised that I like the Riki's size so much! Usually, I'm asking "Does this come in a larger version?" :P

I didn't have time to read the whole thread so I don't know if someone has posted this or not but I have seen the Riki in a patent blue IRL and it is GORGEOUS! The other gals with me at the DC get together saw it as well. It's hard to describe butr it is light and smooshy and not hard and shiny patent. Love it! Ladies your Bordeux bags are to die for as well!

I am a brand new member of this forum, just signed up today but I was looking for discussion on the Riki. I fell in LOVE with the Ramona after seeing it on this site months ago. I loved it even more in person. I was at Saks 2 weeks ago when I first laid eyes on the Ricki in blue. I was unsure about the patent leather at first because I normally am not a fan but I loved the color, the shape and the size. I kept coming back to it and I decided I just had to have it. I splurged and bought it. I love it more and more every day. I'm waiting for fall to use it but I had to take it for a spin last weekend. It was a hit! I seriously LOVE this bag. It is beautiful in the bordeaux too!

lawchick said:
I am a brand new member of this forum, just signed up today but I was looking for discussion on the Riki. I fell in LOVE with the Ramona after seeing it on this site months ago. I loved it even more in person. I was at Saks 2 weeks ago when I first laid eyes on the Ricki in blue. I was unsure about the patent leather at first because I normally am not a fan but I loved the color, the shape and the size. I kept coming back to it and I decided I just had to have it. I splurged and bought it. I love it more and more every day. I'm waiting for fall to use it but I had to take it for a spin last weekend. It was a hit! I seriously LOVE this bag. It is beautiful in the bordeaux too!

Yeah lawchick!!!! Congrats on your new patent Jimmy Choo bag and welcome to the forum! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I haven't seen the Blue version yet, but it looks dynamite in pictures. You should post some pics if you can. Wickedassin has the patent Riki, and she writes all about it in this post, http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/introducing-my-new-edition-35507.html

I agree that these Choo bags are going to be a huge hit. They're flying off the shelves!!! I have mine out on my dresser here to look at; can't stand putting it away in the dust bag until the weather turns cold...

How long do ya'll think it will be before this shows up on ebay? I can't afford the full price right now. :shame:

I desperately want to be a member of this club, though. The bordeaux patent is my new Holy Grail bag.

Hey Dauphine: Hard to say with ebay. On the one hand, these patent Jimmy Choos just came out within the past few weeks. On the other hand, you never know when (and why) somebody would want (need) to get rid of a bag. So good luck.

p.s.--I love your avatar. I'm a big jazz fan. And welcome to the PF!