sign me up for the Choo bordeaux patent club!!!

1. Stinam and Wickedassin, I hope you will think that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But after reading your threads/seeing your pics today of the Jimmy Choo Ramona and Riki in bordeaux patent leather ( and, I bolted to my local Choo boutique after work and bought myself a Ramona!!! Total impulse. (I didn't even think I liked patent leather.) But its gorgeous!

Ladies, I'm telling you, if you *need* one of these, run, don't walk! They are flying off the shelves.

It's hard to do this Ramona justice in pics, because the patent is so shiny and the bag looks dark in some light, but here goes...
    Ramona0001.JPG Ramona0002.JPG Ramona0003.JPG Ramona0004.JPG
  2. Wow! That is so beautiful! I am definitely going to check out the patent in person.
  3. Beautiful! Congrats!
  4. Congrats! Love the Ramona!
  5. ack! i'm feeling like i might have to join the club!! so pretty!!
  6. This bag is absolutely breathtaking! I've seen it IRL and the color is TDF! Congrats!
  7. Wow! I didn't think I liked patent either but that is stunning. Congrats!!
  8. These bags are absolutely gorgeous. Not enough WOW's to describe them. Congrats on your bordeaux stunner. :smile:
  9. congrats! the patent bordeaux is really nice.
  10. Thanks everybody! :flowers:

If only it weren't going to be 100-plus degrees today, I'd wear my new bag...
  11. Wow, gorgeous. I'm really loving that color!
  12. that is one pretty bag. yowza
  13. I'm wondering about the hardware: Have any of you Ramona owners had problems with scratches? The buckle seems kind of delicate.
  14. MAJOR WOAH!!! Me likey, big time!!! :nuts:

How much? Yes, I'm shamelessly nosey! :shame:
  15. It's $1,650 for the patent Ramona and $1,450 for the patent Riki, which is slightly less than the "regular" leather versions of those bags.

There are some available on RIGHT NOW!:graucho: