Sighting of Sorts

1. Saturday I was driving around trying to forget how much work I have to do in the next two weeks and I see this woman. She's walking. She has on a hot pink cropped halter top and lots of belly for panache I guess and denim short short and some gold looking flippies that were kinda high heeled but not really. Anyway, she starts walking up the on ramp to the interstate and I look around and everybody in sitting at the stop light is staring at her. like to the point that the light turned green and nobody noticed. Well of course then everybody decides, lets all get on the interstate instead of going where ever we planned to go and of course I do the same. Upon closer inspection i see that she's rockin' some sort of signature Goach that was so fake it hurt my eyes. I mean the cloth looked like plastic! It was a pretty awesome adventure but seriously, the extra 15 minutes it took me to turn around on the interstate was totally worth it.

Disclaimer: I love hookers just as much as the next person, but the Goach was just unnecessary!

2. I've had some similar sightings around Houston. *L*

3. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

4. Do you drive by with your mouth hanging open in shock? I've found that to be the best reaction.

5. LOLOLOLOLOL *rotflmao*

I had no idea you were describing a hooker!! that seems like an every day New Yorker to mee heheh