Sigh...So, I sent my plomb SGH brief and wristlet clutch back

1. I really loved that brief, but I've finally decided that the GH really doesn't suit me. I almost kept it anyway, but the thing that killed it was when I tried to put my laptop in it and it wouldn't fit (I thought, for some reason, that it would be able to fit vertically, if not horizontally). I had intended on using that bag for work, but since my laptop didn't fit - :tdown:

As for the wristlet clutch - it was really cute, but I felt it overwhelmed by frame when carried by the wriststrap - it hung really low and looked funny on short, little me. It looked cute without the wriststrap, but I already have a Giant traveller and an oval clutch, so I felt I didn't need it if I wasn't going to be using the wriststrap.

On a positive note, Daphne was really sweet about me returning everything and she has a lovely mastic work with classic hardware on hold for me as an exchange. The rest will be put towards a jaune work when they arrive.

2. AwWW.. sorry that it didn't work out for you, sucks not being able to try it on before hand especially if you don't live near a boutique. ( I know how you feel~!) Hopefully your Mastic & Jaune work will work wonders for you~! Keep us updated! :tup:

3. Thanks for posting! Sometimes it doesn't work out but something better comes along. Good luck in your search!

4. I'm sorry they didn't work out for you, it always makes me sad when I have to return something because it isn't practical :sad: but now you can look forward to your new mastic...please post pictures when you get it, I'm considering one of these myself :smile:

5. Can't wait to see pictures of your Mastic!

6. The GH isn't for everyone.......I have a couple and even though I LOVE them, I find that my RH bags I use more and they're more versatile. Can't wait to see pics of your Mastic Work. I know it will be beautiful as well.

7. sorry it didn't work out for you. hope the mastic work will though.

8. I'm not a GH fan as i prefer the regular HW....I guess not everyone can suits GH well.....Glad to hear that you have decided the brief and waitin for the mastic work...i'm sure u will love both.

Don't forget to post pics when u receive them, ok?

9. I'm sorry they didn't work out for you:sad:

I'm not a fan of GH either....

I'd LOVE to see your Mastic Work! Make sure you post pics when she arrives:heart:

10. Sorry to hear they didn't work out. But now you have something new to look forward to!!:yes:

11. sorry to hear that but at least you can exchange it for something! remember to post pics of your mastic work when you get it! oh and the violine work too!

12. Ahhh, sorry to hear that the wristlet and brief didn't work out for you. :sad: It sounds like you have some really great pieces on the way :smile:. The Jaune sounds :girlsigh:.

13. Sorry the brief and clutch didn't work out, but hopefully you enjoy mastic and the jaune!

14. it sucks right now but when you get your new bags that you WILL love the feeling will be 10 times better. Specially when you finally get Jaune and you wont have to spend that much out of pocket lol

15. Thank you everyone! I guess it just wasn't meant to be with the plomb. I love it with the SGH, but think its a little too dark for the regular hardware. I'll have too keep waiting for my perfect grey to come along.

I am really excited about the mastic work. I really, really wanted this color. I only have one work right now and I adore it, so I'm positive I will love it when it arrives.