SIGH*** Missing my speedies...

i think it was very clever of you to sell your LV to fund the chanel, that way you will get the most use out of the chanel, and don't really lose out financially. rest assured that you will someday again have the pleasure of virgin vachetta in your hands!:graucho:

you sold ALL your brand new LV bags??? oh no! of course you miss them! wasn't one even a gift from your family? you were so proud of it!

Nah, I bought all three of those LVs myself....I still have my agenda and Palermo. (And a Cerises bucket that I have on layaway thru consignment). Tivoli PM, I couldn't get myself to love because of it being strictly handheld. :sad:

I think you made the right decision, Chanel has more and bigger price increases than LV (I think), so if you had waited longer to get your Chanel the price might have gone up by 10% or so. The speedies, however, will be around for ages and the prices won't increase as much (hopefully) so you can always get them at a later date :biggrin:

Yeah, the Chanel price increases are absolutely INSANE (worse than LV I think) and from what I was hearing, the prices were going up at the beginning of Feb., so I am sure I got the Medallion at the right time. :rolleyes:

I've done this but been able to get over the feeling of loss. Use your other bags for a while. Obsess over your new Chanel for a while, too. Give it a few months. If you still feel the need for a speedy, save for one.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as your chanel sounds gorgeous and a Speedy isn't too much compared to something like that so it won't take you too long to save for another one!

Well I have been using the Chanel every single day for the past week...love the easy care of Caviar leather. But, alas, its still no speedy! Now its time to start fresh and decide which speedy to re-buy..mono or azur? lol

Awww - don't feel so bad!! Chanel always has major price increases so it's good you got her now! Speedies will ALWAYS be there (thank God!) so just save up and get her next!! I had this feeling for a while when I sold my LV white MC last summer too so I know how you feel!!