*sigh*...I give up...

3rd times a charm....just try once more and hey ask if you can send them a pic of your bag and the past two replacement tags they have sent you and MAYBE they will be like oh ok you need this one.
I agree..Keep calling until they get it right...Be patient..you'll eventually get someone who cares (hopefully!) :P

I agree..Keep calling until they get it right...Be patient..you'll eventually get someone who cares (hopefully!) :P

I won't get black listed, will I?

At this point...it doesn't really bother me. I have the metal snap thingie/hang tag on another bag (my camera bag) and it actually makes alot of noise. I've actually moved my legacy bag "out of rotation" (It's March, St. Patty's day is almost here...I'm sporting my green bags!)

Maybe I will try the email route through the website...and include pictures...

OMG...this is just hilarious now...

So I emailed Coach...provided pictures of the purse I have and the tags I received...and I just got this email:

Dear XXX,
Thank you for your e-mail.
Your second request shipped on the 2nd. of March. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
If you have received the second Ebony and it is not the correct shade of white, we do not have the Ebony color available.
If you want another color please respond with the color you would like.
Sincerely,
Coach Online Consumer Service

umm...last time I checked...Ebony was BLACK
:shrugs:

respond, and really give it to them... NICELY~! go to dictionary.com and get a definition or something... hehe no one said we couldn't educate them i suppose! :roflmfao: goodluck honey keep me posted lol, i keep checkin back!