Siggy stripe tote owners - quick question...

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
if you've owned this bag for a while (months)...do you find the handles have softened up and "flop" over the bag when it's set down...or do they still "stand at attention"?

thanks!

also - if you clean your stripe...how and with what?

I've had the black one since Christmas and the handles are kind of worn so they do flop over the bag. It was annoying at first but I've gotten used to it. I haven't had to clean it at all because I put it in the dust bag quite often and its black so I can't really see if its dirt or not lol. :smile:

I don't have a stripe tote (but I will as of tomorrow! Yay for a new school bag :biggrin:) but I have a stripe wristlet in punch and Shout wipes work really well when the signature fabric/the stripe gets dirty.

My strapes always flopped.. I like the floppyness :smile:

I actually just returned mine a few days ago and got a new one. the stitching was falling apart all down rhe sides and the bottom corners were coming apart. YIKES. anyways... the 2nd one flops as well

I don't have a stripe tote (but I will as of tomorrow! Yay for a new school bag :biggrin:) but I have a stripe wristlet in punch and Shout wipes work really well when the signature fabric/the stripe gets dirty.

Are you getting the large one or the travel tote for school? I got the large and I can fit little more than a super skinny notebook and a small textbook in addition to phone, makeup, etc. If I had it do over again I'd buy the travel tote for school.

Are you getting the large one or the travel tote for school? I got the large and I can fit little more than a super skinny notebook and a small textbook in addition to phone, makeup, etc. If I had it do over again I'd buy the travel tote for school.

hey, familiar face ;)
I'm getting the large one, I was even considering getting the smaller tote! I never carry my textbooks to class with me. I usually carry one thin notebook for all my notes (I get ones with removable pages and I just tear them out and put them in a big binder when the notebook's done), water bottle, makeup, phone, keys. The only reason I didn't pick the smaller one was because a notebook wouldn't have fit in it and let me carry it on my shoulder. I hope it doesn't end up being too small though...I have to go straight between my classes, internship, and teaching this summer so I'm sure I'll wind up carrying a lot of junk. The travel tote looks HUGE on me though!

Thanks all! Just wanted to double check (as this was a used bag I bought...wanted to make sure it was 'normal' wear and tear')

I'll try the shout wipes! thanks for the tip!

mine flop like mad I use the travel size for school and it holds 2 textbooks and my binder with no problems I've had it since January and used it 5 days a week with no problems at all! but when I sit it down the straps just droop down like sad puppy ears lmao