Sig stripe shoulder tote vs. medium Carly - with pictures

1. Wanted to share pictures of my new pink signature stripe shoulder tote - I love this bag (I've been waiting for more things to zip all the way shut!) and wanted to share a few pictures for comparison's sake. When I first saw it on Purse Forum, I thought it looked a lot like my beloved medium Carly size-wise - and it is. The shoulder tote is a bit smaller, and the strap is shorter, but they're generally pretty close in size. Hope this helps others in deciding whether this might be a good bag for you too!

Pictures: (sorry, couldn't get these to post directly on PF)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ^^ no pix's here...

3. pics pls..!!

4. Oh thanks for the comparison! I really like my medium carly so I am sure I will like this one too! I'm thinking I want the black one... :smile:

5. great comparison shots, thanks! :tup: BTW what carly is that? :shrugs:

6. Wonderful pix, you're saying the drop on the signature tote is shorter then the carly?

sign tote
    15 3/4” strap
    9” drop
    Carly
    12 1/2" strap with dogleash clip
    6 1/2” drop

7. The measurements you've got for the sig tote are for the larger one - this one is the medium size I think. I'd say the drop is about an inch and a half ish shorter than the Carly - I can still comfortably get it over my shoulder, though.

8. Believe it's called canvas - it's from last spring (I think?). Also came in this fabric with pear leather trim.

9. Nope here is the large
    18 1/2” strap
    10” drop

10. hmmm... cute, I have never seen that before. :nogood:

11. very nice! Thanks so much!

12. I'll measure the straps at home - all I know is the strap on the Carly looks and feels longer!

13. Thanks so much for the pictures!

14. very pretty... the pics on the website (coach.com) don't do it justice... didn't think i liked the stripe on the top, but now i do!

15. Thanks for the pics!! I love your new bag ;)