sig colours and winter dirt

1. i m getting a new bag for my bday in nov. i m debating btwn a bleeker or ergo hobo. i like sig and m thinking either khaki/brown or black. i love the khaki sig, but i m wondering if it will get too dirty w our winters here. w all the snow and slush and muck, m i gonna end up regretting the lighter colour? thanks
  2. If youre going to be carrying it through the snow, etc. i would get black or chocolate. Drop khaki once in the dirty snow and it will be done.
  3. Aww, that sucks. I was leaning towards the khaki because my wallets are the same colour. Since your post, I am unsure about it now. :push:
  4. I have a khaki signature purse and I've carried it everyday for the past 5 or 6 months and it's not dirty at all. I know in the winter may be a little different, but as long as you take care of it and try not to get it dirty you should be fine. Get what you want!
  5. I love my Khaki Signature bags. I use them all year (even during the rainy months here in Oregon). All my bags look as good as new. I have never had a problem with it at all.
  6. I have never had a problem with a bag getting dirty due to snow. This wouldn't be a factor for me in deciding on a colour.
  7. I did drop my Orange mini signature bag in a puddle once. Lucky for me it didn't get too dirty. Just a bit in the corner. I cleaned it with just a damp cloth and ivory soap and it came out good as new.
  8. I don't think it should be a problem unless you go with a very light colored bag.
  9. I don't have a khaki bag so I can't say myself but a Coach SA told me she was scared to get the khaki sig, that it would get dirty, but she loved it so....anyway she said it had been rained on and all and still looked great. Now I didn't see it but she also wasn't trying to sell me one, we were just talking.
  10. in all my years with coach, i've never gotten a bag dirty because of snow...and i live in OH, so we get enough of it.

I don't carry hand-held/arm-crook bags in winter, mainly because if i fall on the ice i won't have both arms free.

but i highly doubt a khaki shoulder bag will get dirty in winter, unless you put it on the floor or if you fall in slush.