Sienna

1. Does anyone know what the actual color of this will be?? I have been studying the swatch for so long and I just can't figure it out, but I am hoping it will be like a "whiskey" color? If any of you know the Chloe Whiskey color, do you think it will be the same???????

2. Pls post pics so that we are able to help u......:smile:

3. Sorry, but it's off the 2007 Spring Swatch that's floating around on the boards

4. [​IMG]

The pic of the Sienna First (2nd from the left) is pretty similar to the swatch I saw in person.

I don't think it's anything like Chloe's whiskey (it has not orange'ish tones to it).

5. is it similar to truffle?

6. It reminds me of truffle.

7. Yes, very similar although from what I saw, Sienna has a richer redder tone.

8. Yikes! Great minds think alike!!:idea:

9. Mamma, I'm picturing (and hoping) it to be just like you said--a nice whiskey color. The sample does not look like Truffle to me, it does seem to have much more of a red tone to me. I'm really excited about this one!

10. I think it looks most like marron 04 - a medium reddish/rusty brown. It would be so gorgeous in a work or a brief.

11. It's either truffle or 04 marron...coz it has some darker red tones........:smile: