Sienna (Tabac) in regular hardware, what styles were made?

1. Help! What styles in regular hardware Sienna (Tabac) come in? I'm looking for anything other then City, Work or Parttime. TIA.
  2. I have a Sienna Day
  3. I would think all of them. I've seen a first, twiggy and Day so I think your odds are good.
  4. I have a Sienna twiggy.:love:
  5. i saw Diabro has Sienna Firsts, Cities, Twiggies and Days; all RH. i absolutely :heart: Sienna in the Twiggy and Day styles.

crred96 > your Day is simply divine. check out the smooth leather :drool:
  6. Definitely check out Diabro, because they have a few Siennas on hand...:smile:
  7. Thanks Glossie!!! This has the best leather out of all of my bags, and my others are 05's. Very thick and smooth....perfect!
  8. I am seriously drooling over this TDF bag!!! :drool::drool::drool: The leather and the color are perfection!!!!!!! :love::love::love:
  9. What about Brief or the Step? Never seen the Work in that color either?
  10. Not sure about the Brief, but it wasn't made in the Step as the Step just came out this season.
  11. Ahhh... OK, that clears it up for me. I love the color, Sienna (Tabac), but don't want to repeat styles. I already have PT, Day, Work, and City... Twiggy and First are way too small. So I guess I have no other options :confused1: :sad: