Sienna, Honey ...W.T.H ARE YOU "NOT" WEARING ??

Does anyone know whether her underpants are actually outside her opaque tights, or is it that the camara flash is making a pair of leggings (over a pair of underpants) look translucent? :shrugs:

Oh and wasn't Lindsay Lohan photographed wearing pants outside her leggings, the other day, too?

I say YAY! for leggings, as long as they're totally opaque and/or have a longish top/tunic over them (and underpants underneath them). :biggrin:

Does anyone know whether her underpants are actually outside her opaque tights, or is it that the camara flash is making a pair of leggings (over a pair of underpants) look translucent? :shrugs:

Oh and wasn't Lindsay Lohan photographed wearing pants outside her leggings, the other day, too?

I say YAY! for leggings, as long as they're totally opaque and/or have a longish top/tunic over them (and underpants underneath them). :biggrin:

Yes, Lindsay was photographed @ one time wearing leggings and panties on the outside..... October 31st @ night, if i remember correctly. :s

:rolleyes: desperate for attention much Sienna?

I love dlisted take on it...

Granny Panties & Control Top Hose?

Sienna Miller started out looking lovely last night in a white flapper dress and then she changed into this? First of all, it was colder than my heart last night in NYC. Second of all, is she going to an open chorus call for a retirement community production of Chicago?