Sienna discontinued?

There is none on the new Fall bags. I wonder if this is the end of seeing any newer styled Sienna's listed. We had the smooth, had the pebbled, we had the embossed. I wonder if that is it now. I hope everyone who has wanted A Sienna got one.

Heather, the Sienna in any kind are rarely seen (authentic ones) now. 99% of them on ebay are fake. Doesn'r NM or BG have a pebbled version on sale? You better get busy girl. They are few and far between.

I suppose that this isn't the best time to bring up the fact that when I was at Off Fifth near Naples about a month ago, they had a big sale table piled high with all sorts of bags, and there sat a flowered embossed cognac (?) Sienna right smack dab on the top of the pile that was marked down to $174!. I checked it over and found absolutely nothing wrong with it. I was in the market, however for my Jessie, and at the time I wasn't thinking straight. I could have bought that bag, too, but I didn't. Just kick me now.

Oh my Off 5th has a TON of the embossed florals in cognac? (reddish brown). They are $230 or so, but usually I go with a 20 - 30% coupon so that makes them less than $200.

I'm partial to the pebbled leather though!

I've got the teak sienna, and I'm soon to acquire a black pebbled frankie, so I think I'm ok for a bit! lol

My other obsession is Marc Jacobs Sophias (again, super popular style that is probably out >.<)

Neiman Marcus has pebbled Siennas in bourbon and black for $375 for 4-day sale, which I believe ends today. I wanted a raisin one but only black and bourbon. Better grab one quick.