Sidekick III Users

1. Do any of the SKIII users browse tPF through the web browser on it? After the changes were made I haven't been able to. All the writing (other than the advertisements and the Welcome, "username") don't show up. The background is white and I don't know if the font is white or what...but I can't navigate the site. Is anyone else having this trouble? How do I go about fixing it?

2. I think some of the other SK3 users are using the old format.... let's see what they say :yes:

3. Yep, use the old format. For some reason the main page doesn't load correctly in the new format. Even though the page doesn't completly load you can scroll all the way down to the bottom and see the pull down option, choose --tPF Purple.

Hope that helps :smile:

4. how do you use the old format? is there different web address?

5. See the little drop down menu on the very bottom left of this page? Switch the skin there.

6. I had the same problem with my SK2 ..... I couldn't see anything but a blank page :rolleyes: .... Just scroll down all the way to the bottom, when you find the right button, it will be highlighted and you will be able to see it :tup: Worked for me!