Side bar ad

1. Anyone else find that the new ad on the left there as annoying as I do? It squeezes everything so tight and i have a wide screen! The Google ads on top are tolerable but that one? argh!

*deposits two cents*

2. Those ads allow you to have the PF available to you...free of charge..Its fine with me!

3. They don't bother me at all. I have a widescreen and nothing's being squished.

4. I concur! It may be annoying to look at, but I'd rather have tPF up and running. I'd be lost without all of you!!:love:

5. Agreed ! :yes:

6. *deposits hundred thousand cents for a new database server for the forum*

:shrugs:

7. ^haha!!! I guess everyone would have to send 10 cents, not two.

8. [​IMG]<--Vlad being very busy with deposits

9. As long as the tPF is here..... I don't care WHAT it looks like!!!!! I love it!!!!!

10. Yikes!:wtf: You put up as many ads as you need to keep it running, Vlad! I'm sure you must put a lot of time and effort into this wonderful site and I feel priviledged to be a part of it. Thanks for you all you do!:smile:

11. Guys, this is just a trial run. No need to panic.

The board's got our server crunching, and in the next 2-3 months extra hardware will have to be added. The money for that will need to come from somewhere. :search:

We are considering implementing a sponsorship option with a small donation, but that depends on the feedback from the crowd.

12. I agree also!:supacool:

13. Nope!

Doesn't bother me in the least where the ads are..right, left, up, down. I really don't understand the annoyance factor. How can they possibly be so disturbing?

Also, without them to help pay for tPF...there probably wouldn't be a tPF.

And they sure as heck don't get in the way of me reading what I need to read. :yes:

14. While I do understand the need to bring in an income stream to the forum to offset costs, the flashing bluefly ad really bothers me as they sold a number of us fake bags with no remorse whatsoever. Each time I see the Bluefly ad I cringe. I would personally rather send in my 25 cents. Thanks Vlad for all the work that you do to keep the forum going!

15. Like Vlad said... running a forum this huge costs us a pretty penny/gorgeous bag *every* month. We are keeping it free for all of you, but hope you will support our sponsors- which in turn supports us and the forum :yes: