Shyly (and softly)?

1. I have been a long time TPFer and for almost all of it, I have been convinced I was a 'Hermes gal'. However, the truth is that a Birkin is a heck of a wait and I have multiple sclerosis which makes heavy bags, even beautiful ones, hard to manage. A while ago, I heard about the 'ultimate soft' and was curious, a bit later I saw it IRL and was smitten!

I have just received my medium ultimate soft in black and am awaiting a lilac version and I am beyond happy! I cannot describe the perfectness of this bag - I maybe shouldn't try, but is is a terminal case of :heart::heart::heart::heart:. Thank you all for the help you've given this lurker in admitting a beautiful Birkin isn't so beautiful for a woman with a degenerative neurological condition because she struggles with it all the time and allowing me to feel superchic even in my most neurologically challenged moments!

2. Aww! How fabulous you found a niche that is just right for you! And jag is just :heart: Congratulations on your find and hopefully many more to come!

3. those are absolutely fantastic bags! i tried the black on 2 weeks ago and i'm obsessed. when i can afford one i'm hoping to get one! congrats! you're such a sweetie.

4. Miss Sooky, so glad to see you over here in the Chanel forum. I am a long time lover of Chanels. I'm a bit newer to Hermes and love the Birkin as well, but couldn't live without my Chanels.
    The wonderful thing about Chanel is that there really is a bag for everyone, the workmanship is incredible, and the company stands solidly behing the bags. I've always had wonderful service when any of mine have needed a little refurbish --or spa visit as the H gals would say.
    Visit here more often. The gals are so helpful and fabulous!

5. I can't wait for you to get this beauty in your hands! Chanel is remarkable! The leather on the ultimate soft is especially divine, and even though I love Hermes, you really cannot beat some of Chanel's designs. The Ultimate Soft is no exception- it is outstanding! You will look fabulous with this bag! Enjoy it in the best of health!!!!

6. adorable post and welcome to the Chanel Forum!!!

7. yey!!! :yahoo:welcome to chanel!!!!!!!!

8. Congrats! I am so glad you found a place to call home!

9. I have owned many different designer handbags (including 3 Hermes bags) but Chanel is the best by far especially when it comes to style.

The Ultimate Soft is a great style - I know you'll enjoy it for years.:tup:

10. Hi. Welcome and Im glad to hear you found the perfect Chanel bag and it makes you feel so chic!

11. Congrats on your lilac ultimate soft, So very HAPPY for you!!! :heart::heart::heart:

12. Awwww, welcome to the Chanel forum! And I'm so glad you found something you love. It's the best feeling, isn't it?

13. Oh Goody...glad you found a love!!:heart:

14. The Ultimate Soft is so pretty and I'm sure you'll love it.

15. Welcome! This really is a fantastic bag. So chic, and the leather is incredible! :drool: Congrats on your black and upcoming lilac (this sounds tdf!)