Shut up! Its Stacey London

I find the show entertaining and somewhat informative. I like Stacey and ******* as a team. I'm not sure how well either will do on their own. I think they both need a sidekick.

I agree with you!

Together they balance one another out - on their own, who knows?

I caught the first half or so of the show..I really liked it. They asked audience members to bring their all time worst outfit, and the "winner" got a complete makeover.

Stacy gave away jewelry and stuff to the audience, and they did a segment with Rebecca Taylor at her NYC store, which was quite interesting!

They also had a shoe designer on who explained what to look for in heels that you can walk in all day.

The funniest part is they had 3 'regular' women try out new fashion trends to see if they 'translate' to real life....one girl had a pair of white, high waisted jeans on, another had these really high platform shoes, and the third lady had to go out to the grocery store in gold lame-type leggings (space odyssey trend --who knew??). The pants fell down a bit in the store and they showed her hiking 'em up - thong and all!!!! :confused1:

I really liked it.....is it always going to be on at that time???

...lady had to go out to the grocery store in gold lame-type leggings ...fell down a bit in the store...

I thought it was very commendable that they did not pixelate her butt. Pixelating out nipples, booties, etc is one of my pet peeves. It's not that I especially long to see these parts, but if they are exposed in the course of a show, it is apparent to everybody that that is what they are, and it is just one of those little picayune and especially absurd cultural hypocracies that I find extremely annoying.

I caught the first half or so of the show..I really liked it. They asked audience members to bring their all time worst outfit, and the "winner" got a complete makeover.

Stacy gave away jewelry and stuff to the audience, and they did a segment with Rebecca Taylor at her NYC store, which was quite interesting!

They also had a shoe designer on who explained what to look for in heels that you can walk in all day.

The funniest part is they had 3 'regular' women try out new fashion trends to see if they 'translate' to real life....one girl had a pair of white, high waisted jeans on, another had these really high platform shoes, and the third lady had to go out to the grocery store in gold lame-type leggings (space odyssey trend --who knew??). The pants fell down a bit in the store and they showed her hiking 'em up - thong and all!!!! :confused1:

I really liked it.....is it always going to be on at that time???

hahaha. I wear dark denim high waisted skinny jeans! But i wear them fashionably like with a plain v-neck tshirt tucked into the pants and then I wear this gold necklace that came together but has three different lengths..of course can't go anywhere without my watch and gold bracelet and I don't get funny looks at all. Most of the time I wear black flats so it's not a very eye catching outfit but people do occassionally ask me where i bought my pants and i let them know..H&M! :P

I Always Liked Stacey (We Work In Similar Areas ~ She's Good @ What She Does!)....I Didn't Really Like Her Show ~ I Changed The Station After A Few Minutes. Maybe I Didn't Really Give It A Chance?

I caught a few minutes of the show and didn't really like it.

Yes, they had some useful information, which was good... but I thought it was like watching an infomercial. Was it the way it was edited? Or the fact that it was too scripted? Or the hand-picked audience, or the product pimping or just the pace of the show... it was very odd in that respect.

I thought it was very commendable that they did not pixelate her butt. Pixelating out nipples, booties, etc is one of my pet peeves. It's not that I especially long to see these parts, but if they are exposed in the course of a show, it is apparent to everybody that that is what they are, and it is just one of those little picayune and especially absurd cultural hypocracies that I find extremely annoying.

You make me laugh. :smile:

I caught a few minutes of the show and didn't really like it.

Yes, they had some useful information, which was good... but I thought it was like watching an infomercial. Was it the way it was edited? Or the fact that it was too scripted? Or the hand-picked audience, or the product pimping or just the pace of the show... it was very odd in that respect.

Totally Agree ~ This Is Just What I Felt About The Show!!!

I Hope Those Who Do Love It ~ Enjoy It!!!

I'll check it out too just to see if she puts those white streaks back in her hair!
I watched "Behind the Seams" on TLC about "What Not to Wear" & Stacey says the gray streak is totally natural & she's actually had it since she was very young. She said somedays you don't see it because of how she parts her hair! Interesting!

i thought the giving away if random jewelry that she was actually wearing was very awkward. she's got some work to do if it's going to be successful.