Shu Uemura Makeup Brushes?

1. Has anyone used Shu Uemura makeup brushes? They are supposed to be the best. I own brushes from the Trish Mcevoy, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and Mac lines. Is there reallly a noticeable difference in the Shu Uemura brushes?
  2. I only have 1 brush from Shu Uemura and it has been fantastic so far (not a single hair has fallen out). Most of my brushes are from Laura Mercier & Trish McEvoy and I think they are pretty much the same quality although a couple of hairs from LM and Trish have fallen out through the years but nothing serious.
  3. I have had my set for over 10 years and they still are just like new! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.
  4. They are good but I didnt see a noticable difference from the brands you mentioned
  5. hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask but....I'm curious about the brushes that they sell on eBay (Shu Brushes specifically) such as this one:

Is it authenthic? Do you know? Cause it's just too cheap for such expensive brushes, know what I mean?

Also like this one: Giorgio Armani brushes:

Can someone help? please....?
  6. I was wondering that myself. Anyone know?
  7. I had a Shu Uemura makeup brush at one time, but it has long since been misplaced. I really liked it, though. It was full and soft and the bristles always stayed in. I'd definitely invest in another one.
  8. Shu's brushes are the best!! I have a few of his now that I picked up 2 years ago and they're perfect. I prefer them to BB and Trish, which I bought for my Mom.