Shriek!!!The B'bag eaten by the dog is back!!!!

1. :blink:

HAHA.

2. That's so sad. Someone needs to put that thing out of it's misery.

3. :blink: OMG - words escape me - :blink: :blink: :blink:

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the line that reads "If you are dying for an authentic Balenciaga bag but cannot afford one,then this is the bag for you":lol: .

The utter nerve....:amazed:

5. What the....:amazed:

Who the heck would buy that??? And why is she wasting her precious money listing that hideous mess??

6. That is exactly what I am thinking.

Why on earth would she waste money.

I will be floored if someone does place a bid starting at the ridiculous amount of 95.00.....:amazed: for an authentic chewed up, spit out balenciaga bag. Surely no one is that desperate.

7. :lol: :lol: I noticed that this morning! Oh lordy!!!

8. Yes, this is the same Balenciaga hobo that was attacked by the poodle. It is guaranteed authentic or your money back. It has been dyed black, the tassels were replaced, and the chewed handle is now wrapped in leather to hide the damage. One of the studs was missing, so the internal part of it was used in its place. The bag does not have that wonderful leather feel to it anymore due to the dye. The lining is stained with light blue paint that was evidently used to dye the bag at some point. There is a rough spot on the back of the bag where it likely rubbed the hip of its original owner......
    If you are dying for an authentic Balenciaga (but can't afford one) then this is the bag for you.

so, what's she is basically saying is this bag looks like a** (no longer looks or feels like the original) but as long as you are ok with that, you too can own an authentic balenciaga. i would rather carry my gear in a promotional canvas tote bag from PBS than that piece of crap. i'm not trying to sound snotty but let's get real here, would anyone really buy that?

9. NO! That poor bag needs to be put out of its misery!

10. OMG it was dyed black? LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: That is hilarious!

11. She should just give it to the dog as a dog toy.

Selena

12. speechless...........

13. And who says there is no good news! LOL

If you throw rocks at boys, be sure to aim.

:nuts:

14. wow. poor poor bag.