Shrek's Babies Revealed!

1. (Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw this feature in my People magazine!)

[​IMG]

FAMILY PORTRAIT

Shrek, meet Stork! In what can only be described as the natural progression of life, Shrek, who married Princess Fiona in his 2001 movie debut and won over his in-laws in its 2004 sequel, becomes a dad three times over in Shrek the Third, opening May 18. "It was the next logical step," explains the film's director, Chris Miller.

2. [​IMG]

JUST SAY UNCLE

"This is the new, extended family," says Miller of the recent (as of yet, unnamed) additions. As for the film's supporting players, they turn into a support staff, of sorts. "Puss and Donkey are always around. They're those uncles that just always hang out."

3. [​IMG]

LEND ME A HORN

Ultimately, the green giant realizes "he's a very capable father," says Miller. But in the meantime, "Shrek (is) just trying to get the room under control. You know how babies are, anything they can get their hands around, they're going to yank it."

4. [​IMG]

SPLASHING AROUND

The tots have a grand old time in the family swamp with the help of their proud papa (not pictured). "He's just...launched a huge mud wave on the kids," Miller says of the almost-idyllic scene. "It's just a moment where they're a little surprised, a little unsure, but having a great time."

5. [​IMG]

MOM KNOWS BEST

Though Shrek is having a hard time adjusting to parenthood, momma Fiona takes it all in stride. "It comes very natural to her. She's got some great physical skills to begin with," says Miller. "She knows a lot of martial arts, so she can use her whole body. She's very adaptable."

6. That's cute, thanks for posting pictures.

7. oMG they are sooooooo cute :smile: I love all Shrek movies!! I can't wait for new one!

8. How adorable they are!! I love the pic where Fiona is feeding one of them with a squash looking baby bottle! LOL!

9. LOL cute! From what I have seen in previews, doesn't Donkey have a couple of lil donkeys too?

10. Awww they're so cute!

I want one.....:smile:

11. This is definitely the summer movie I can't wait to see! Thanks for posting!

12. Awww how adorable!

13. He has six of them, and they're hybrid Dronkeys. I think they appeared at the end of Shrek 2. (And for the life of me, I can't find pictures of them.)

14. I cannot wait for this movie. I have a list of 4 must see movies: Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Harry Potter 5, Rush Hour 3, and Shrek 3. I just realized they are all trilogies.

15. Awwwwwwwwwww, so cute!!! :smile: