Showroom Seven- New York Sample Sale

1. There are some amazing finds at the Showroom Seven sample sale in NYC. Just went today, can't remember all the labels, but it is def. worth a look. Just started today, goes through next Saturday (a week from this Sat.)

498 Seventh Ave. 24th Floor
    Hours: 10-7

Have fun!
  2. thanks. I'm going to nyc for 48 hours of shopping on monday and I am not familiar with the city at all so I'm looking for ideas for the great deals and how about any high end designer consignment shops. I will def go to the showroom seven.
  3. I wonder what they have!
  4. Erickson Beamon for Anna Sui (a purple quartz and blue goldstone necklace is now $226), Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit (suede wedges are now $90), and Orla Kiely (funnel neck Fairisle sweaters are now $89) are marked down.

copied this from

I'm sure they have more than that though!!!
  5. I really can't remember the brand- yes, Tara Subkoff and tons of cute Orla Kiely stuff. Amazing jewelry too! It really is worth a go- the place was empty today! It's a cute little office with clothes from floor to ceiling. Cara is really helpful as well!:smile:
  6. When you buy jeans from sample sales bring a flash light & look over the jean from top to bottom seam to seam. They usually have defects & since these places often have dim lighting its hard to tell. Some sample sales have great lighting & some don't just keep your eyes open.
  7. I'm going on Thursday...probably nothing left though.