Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Here are some pics that I had readily available on my computer.

my e-ring with my fathers gold wedding band (not sure the style on this one)
signature x necklace with diamond
signature ring in gold and silver
my fiance's cross
heart necklace, lock necklace

I am bad with all the official names and stuff. These pieces probably have the most sentimental value to me. There are some other things missing, I have to get around to taking those pictures!

Attachments

• TPFERingandgoldband.jpg
    TPFERingandgoldband.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 4,947
  • DiamondX.jpg
    DiamondX.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 4,602
  • GoldXRing.jpg
    GoldXRing.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4,631
  • Tiffany'sTodd'sCross.jpg
    Tiffany'sTodd'sCross.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4,580
  • HeartandLock.jpg
    HeartandLock.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 4,688
I'm very excited to share with you my Tiffany's collection:shame:.

My collection has been growing slowly for the past 10 years (lol, i'm not that old). I've had the privilege while growing up to experience what fine jewelry was like thanks to DM&DF.

I have purchased a few myself, and many of them were gifts for various special ocassions from my loved ones:heart:. They're all in their pouches waiting for their new home because their old home kept on wanting to turn them brown and other funny colors:sad:.

From top to bottom (left to right):

1837 collection cuff, Heart clasp bracelet, 1837 collection bangle in small size, 1837 collection bangle in regular size
jfkl6s.jpg

Heart tag toggle charm bracelet, RTT collection charm bracelet, RTT heart earrings, 10mm beaded earrings
2dque8p.jpg

Plain heart tag charm bracelet, RTT round tag charm bracelet w/heart tag charm attached, Sevillana drop earrings, Tear drop earrings
6ofo76.jpg

Continuous open heart bracelet, 5 open heart bracelet, Open heart earrings, Apple earrings
140jeo9.jpg

RTT oval tag bracelet, 5 tear drop bracelet, Eternal circle earrings, Tenderness heart ring
2whjhvl.jpg

Heart clasp necklace, Heart tag choker, open heart necklace, open heart charm, RTT heart padlock charm, Medium sized open heart necklace, Figure 8 necklace
2w2ovb8.jpg

Graduated bead necklace, Heart tag toggle choker, Loving heart necklace, Open tear drop necklace, Medium sized tear drop necklace
sybczq.jpg

Large sized open heart brooch, RTT oval tag choker, Toggle onxy necklace, Full heart mini sized necklace
audppw.jpg

Last but not least, my favorite~ don't remember the name of them, however, i fell in love with the motif and had to get them.
de75g3.jpg

I love how there's a ladybug on the bottom
2ivmpte.jpg

Thanks for looking :smile: It took a while to get them all together:sweatdrop:, but my purchases will be coming to a hault for now b/c i'm saving up for another blue box (i'll let you know when i get her):

Reactions: Taracanada
INCREDIBLE and beautiful collection!! I love the heart clasp necklace and bracelet. Never saw them before. Now I know for what I can save my money now. :smile:

Bytheway, your future to come "blue box" is supercute.

Thanks m1inime:shame:, this is my first time taking a picture of all my Tiffany pieces together and i never realized i had this much. It makes me realize that many of my pieces need more loving:idea:.

Stillsearching: i've never used my mugs before, i just love the design so much. but, i think they could be of more use than just looking pretty:yes:. i don't think i could say this enough but i lovve your e-ring! if you don't midn me asking, what are the specs on it? me and my DBF are looking into e-rings from Tiffs:heart:. LOL, i'm not sure if 32K is in his budget.

Fettfleck: i can't wait till that day i get my mini (a few more months and then yippe!)... i often dream of her, i test drove the mini a few weeks ago and couldn't stop thinking of how fun that was:nuts:. btw, i'm not sure if they make the heart clasp bracelet anymore, it was a 21st birthday gift from my dear aunt a few years go.

And thank you rubyjuls:shame:.