Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. Pretty!

Is it medium or large?
    Would love to see a modeling pic! Please!!! :smile:
  2. Wow!!!!!!!
  3. Wow is right!
  4. My collection consists of all silver!
    My first piece was my silver heart charm bracelet
    Given to me in 1999 when DH and I had been dating 1 year.

Silver charm heart necklace for our wedding.

return to Tiffany ring
    "h" I initial necklace
    Crucifix necklace
    Chain of hearts necklace
    Bead bracelet
    2 charms for my bracelet. (las Vegas charm size we lived there and dog none engraved with my pups name)

All purchase by hubby. :wub:

5. Well organized:salute: and wow wow wow collection :woot:

6. Thanks! Yes, rewarding yourself with jewelry is a wonderful way to accomplish a lot! My family amd friends know how much I LOVE Tiffany, so every birthday, mothers day, anniversary, Christmas, it's all I get LOL! I am not complaining! :smile:
  7. Thanks ladies for your comments! I do love my collection! Since the last picture I have added a couple more, need to post pictures! I think I am getting a sparkler ring for our anniversary on the 20th... Hint hint hubby! I will post pictures if I get it :smile:
  8. Thank you :smile:
  9. 18K YG mini Bow earrings and PT Bow ring with diamonds. I love bows!

10. :love: love these!!
  11. looove your collection! Could you please spare a modeling pic with your sparkler and your stone bracelet? How often do you wear your bracelet?

12. Congrats hun!!! I'm sure you will love your new ring & earrings, I adore my bow ring and get loads of compliments on it! Enjoy them, the ring looks lovely on you!!!
  13. Thank you so much! I knew I had to get it when I saw yours! :smile:
  14. S&B! How are you? What did you end up choosing for the legacy?
  15. Modeling pic of the gold bow earrings pleas axewoman I may get a pair and looking to see how it sits in the ear