Tiffany & Co

Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Ilovepurse007 Posted By Ilovepurse007 Posted Dec 2, 2006

1. It's gorgeous! So simple, yet chic!:heart:

2. thanks :smile:

i wore it to work since i got it. it is so dainty and kind of sparkly. i love it!!!

3. #1803 Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    I am 19, and I got my first Tiffany piece after tutoring for a few months. It's the mini emblem lock pendant in rose gold... I first thought it was too small, but when I tried it on, it was just about the size that I wanted: petite and dainty, but not invisible. It's also a nice variation to all the Tiffany key holders out there - we are a pair!:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh yes... and just letting some curious people know: they are filled at the back and have the same T&Co. marking, so I don't have to worry about my pendant being flipped over. :smile:

4. My new addition. The Circlet 3 Stone Ring:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. could someone please show a photo of the butterfly studs on for size reference ? thanks

6. Stunning! May I ask what size is your finger? TIA ;)

7. Thank you! My finger is size 5 1/2.

8. My new Paloma Picasso Venezia Goldoni quadruplo ring bought yesterday :smile:

Attached Files:

9. I like it! Very nice. I have the necklace from this line in my saved items on Tiffany.com. Very pretty ; )

10. Thanks! I loved it the moment i set my eyes on it! Hehe

11. Everyone's collections are so gorgeous! I just graduated last month, so I'm planning on buying myself a Tiffany item with my graduation money... I got the "Return to Tiffany" 16" necklace for my 16th birthday, so that's my only item currently. However, tomorrow I will be adding the Heart tag charm bracelet :smile: I figure work hard in college = reward hard with jewelry. Lol

12. I am in LOVE with your collection... This is like my dream jewelry drawer. Lol

13. The 3 stone circlet is a beautiful ring you have. The first picture makes it look rosey in color and I think that would be a beautiful ring in rose color.

14. what size is it? Can you show a modeling pic? :smile:

15. what size is it?