Show us your wedding dress

I love all of our dresses!
We all have a dress that is totally different from one another, but we each make it shine in our own way. It's so awesome!!!

For those of us married already, we looked amazing! Isn't it a relief now?
For those planning their wedding, step back and relax, and enjoy every little step. Remember: it is about a marriage, not about the one day of the wedding.

OMG I LOVE your dress!!! Who made it? Where is it from? Haha, not that I am even engaged, but for future reference! That is one of the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen, and you look gorgeous in it! That is exactly what I would want!!! Sorry for my excitement lol, I just really love that dress. :nuts: Congrats, btw!

I got married in March of this year. Here's my wedding dress w/ matching vail. I didn't think I would pick something beaded but once I put it on and my mom saw it we knew it was the "one". :love::girlsigh:

Good luck finding yours!!!

No exactly the best picture... but my cream / beige dress with a matching shall tied in the back @ the reception. ;)

ID8J2893.jpg

im not married yet, i have to wait for SO to graduate uni.
my grandmother got married in a dior couture new look dress and im having it altered to fit me and a blue sash added to the waist. its mid calf length with a huge skirt long sleeves with tiny pearl buttons slash neck.
im having replicas made in the blue of my sash for 3 brides maids.

im not married yet, i have to wait for SO to graduate uni.
my grandmother got married in a dior couture new look dress and im having it altered to fit me and a blue sash added to the waist. its mid calf length with a huge skirt long sleeves with tiny pearl buttons slash neck.
im having replicas made in the blue of my sash for 3 brides maids.

That sounds amazing! Any pics of your grandmother in the dress? (or of you in it?) ;)

I got married in March of this year. Here's my wedding dress w/ matching vail. I didn't think I would pick something beaded but once I put it on and my mom saw it we knew it was the "one". :love::girlsigh:

Good luck finding yours!!!

This is breathtaking!!!!! :upsidedown: I can only imagine how gorgeous it is in person with all the detail. :love:

Sorry so large pics!!!....The first pic is from my last fitting and the second pic is from the wedding in my Eve of Milady Gown...so you can see both the front and the back.

l_8464f7fcc0a1e62e74bd81ebd4a31045.jpg

l_af7935fbc956c224def872d0336f7acc.jpg

Everyone looked so beautiful!

I got married ages ago (almost 13 years ago) and this is my gown....
It's tulle skirt but with cut-out lace with pearls on it here and there (like the sleeves, but less lace cut-outs) and the sleeves are removable. You can't see it but my cleavage is showing! This dress really squeezed the girls tightly! LOL! My veil had a removable extension going down all the way to my train. In the picture you can see my veil over my train.

BTW, I donated my gown recently to an organization that recycles wedding and prom gowns.

Attachments

• Wedding Gown.JPG
    Wedding Gown.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 1,873
I want to add that when you click on my attachment, and you put your mouse on the bottom right corner, an enlargement icon will appear. Click on that so you can see better detail of the dress.