Show us your TATS!!!

Here's my bunny on my lower back. I definitely want another one in the near future...
BunnyTat.jpg

I have one on my back right shoulder. It's about the size of my hand. It was interesting while I was waiting to get mine what one tattoo artist said to a couple of 14 year old girls wanting to get tattoos. She said she has lost family because of hers (don't want to associate with her because of them) and that unlike being married, its permanent. An interesting way of putting it.

I have a 3 - 3.5 inch colored Cherry Blossom Tree on my lower back for my 20th Birthday. My parents don't know about it.

There's three branches each representing a family member.

I'll try and take some pictures, but my dad's got the camera and he's on a Hailbut fishing trip!

But I promise its' pretty! :biggrin:

Jill said:
http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/inked-23427.html
^^
Sunshine..>I thought you had no tats..I am soo confused...IS there 2 Sunshines on the PF?...I gotta stay out of the sun...!!LOL!

I do not consider myself a tattoed woman...I REALLY do not...as I said no one see this buT my husband...(and now you all) guess its out now!!! LOL....no secret...when I think of a tatooed woman...I think of lots...like all over the arm...or up one leg kind of thing..just my opinion of tatooed...funny you posted that thread as I thought about attching that...to my opening post...I was not trying to lie or anything ...its just my thoughts on "being TATOOEED" sp? I should have said Im not a heavily tatooed person OR I have no visible tatoos...and I need to learn to spell. I was not trying to lie to anyone here...I always try to be an honest person...I am sorry if this came across as a lie. In my lame way I hope I have clarified myself on this topic.

I want one, but, keep on waiting. I keep asking myself "Will I like this when I am 80?" And I keep saying yes, but, I guess I'm just paranoid...but, it can be removed if I ever feel the absolute need for it, so, I guess I should stop worrying and just go do it lol! I like everyone elses tat's tho :smile:

digby723 said:
I want one, but, keep on waiting. I keep asking myself "Will I like this when I am 80?" And I keep saying yes, but, I guess I'm just paranoid...but, it can be removed if I ever feel the absolute need for it, so, I guess I should stop worrying and just go do it lol! I like everyone elses tat's tho :smile:

If you get something that really means something to you or symolizes a special time in your life, when you are 80 you can think back on that. Frankly, when I'm 80, I doubt I will care if I have a tattoo or not (it might be the prettiest thing on me! LOL) Also remember that although most elderly folks don't have tattoos now, all of us in this generation are getting them & will be growing old together (with tattoos) I know they aren't for everyone but I don't regret having mine. In fact, I'd like another one! It's funny because people are always surprised that I have tattoos, I don't seem to fit that "sterotype" that alot of people have. Tattoos aren't just for bikers anymore. Doctors, Lawyers & many more professionals have tattoos. My husband is a suit & tie, CEO & has 3 tattoos. Not pushing anyone to get one but that's just my 2 cents ;)

Here's the one on the outer ankle of my right leg.

I have one on the back of my left shoulder-but, i am all alone now and can't get a good shot of it-will try to post it later.

Attachments

• leg tat.jpg
    leg tat.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 26