Show us your makeup drawer

1. okay, I'm bored. What does your makeup drawer look like? Mine is organized in layers.

View attachment 13147

layer 1

View attachment 13148

layer 2

there is actually a third layer but my husband walked by as I was taking photos and just rolled his eyes. I got embarrassed!
    :shame:

2. This is coool. I am going to take my picture now!!!

Selena

3. That is just toooooo funny! The part about you taking a third picture and your husband walking by and rolling his eyes and your getting embarrassed! Cracked me up!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Anyway, I don't have a make up drawer:sad: . Just a small make up bag:sad: . Now I feel like I'm missing out on something......bummer.....:cry:

4. ooh, that sounds like a good idea, taking pix of the make up draw. Will do that when i get home tonite.

5. Yeah, all I have is a bag with about 8 products. I guess I should expand my horizons!! I don't even wear eyeshadow...

6. Here is mine....this is my major drawer....I have other makeup. But this is the daily makeup drawer.
    [​IMG]
    Selena

7. You guys are so organized!! :biggrin:
    I have a make-up bag, and that is all, and its not spectacular enough to take a picture of it.

8. it just takes alot to put this old gal together!

9. I spend a small fortune on makeup....so I like to be able to see everything!
    You should see my "in case they discontinue drawer", if I find a shade that I like I buy ALOT incase they stop making that color! LOL

Selena

10. we are compulsive aren't we?

(don't you just love NARS blush?)

11. i have just a bag too!!i wish i had all that stuff!!!;)

12. Nars Orgasm Blush! Its the only blush I use and have used for the past 4 years! Its a great color on everyone!

Selena

13. :lol: :lol: That's hilarious!

14. I love this thread,but I don't have a make-up drawer :biggrin: . I have five overflowing make-up bags instead!!

I keep deciding to simplify things and buy one new make-up bag for 'strictly essentials"....then end up buying so many more things that it needs another bag...and another...

Must buy organiser thingey!!!

Important Nars Orgasm Blush Question!!

I have seen this recommended everywhere,but the only store in this mudpuddle that sells Nars is in Amsterdam,which is kind of a long way to travel for a blush.

I am of mixed race with very light brown,yellow-toned skin. I love the colour on the website of the store that sells it and I could order it online. Would this probably suit a person of this complexion? LOL!!

15. I think it would work for you. The nice thing about that blush is you can apply very little...or alot. Depending on the depth of color. The tone would be good for you. Give it a shot!
    Good luck
    Selena